Do you believe that Obama is really the Anti- Christ and why?

I've heard this said a lot lately and was curious

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, he's not cool enough.

:)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Huh? Obama? This is news to me! I thought Damien Thorne(the omen) was the anti christ!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No my grandma is obsessed with the religious chanals and it's all over it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He was a smoker at one time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No hes not the anti- christ. What channel is this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have no clue what channel I'll have to ask I usually try and ignore it so I never cared they say stuff about harry potter and magic. Then I heard something about Is he the anti- christ and had to watch. There was some wierd looking dude talking about the end of days and Obama being preped for being the anti-christ
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think obama is kinda hott... our sexiest president in a long time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think it is refreshing to have an intelligent and articulate man in the Whitehouse. Why does that threaten you?
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Intelligent where? He uses the teleprompter for everything.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He is not a good orator,that is why he uses a teleprompter.WOW!Einstein had severe speech problems but he was intelligent.He could not put two words together on paper without help but he was intelligent.You have a very narrow view of intelligence that leads me to question your intelligence.
    In any case,let's see,so far in my lifetime,MLK was the antichrist and joining him in no particular order are nixon,reagan,clinton,michael jackson,hussein,noriega,khadaffi(sp) ,castro,and I could go on and on.
    Any person in the public eye that does not sit well with Christian conservatives is the antichrist.It is just a way to discredit them.I don't fall for it anymore.

I think barney the dinosaur being"a russian attempt to take over the minds of our children and therefore being the antichrist" cured me of believing any of that.
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 8:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009