days and nights

why does my baby seem to move more at night rather than in the day time? Is this a start of him getting his days and nights mixed up? I mean he moves so much at night it keeps me up. Could him gettin his days and nights mixed up start inside the womb? Maybe its me or what? I mean isn't it dark in the womb so how would he tell day from night? How could he know exactly when night hits because as soon as night hits he starts to move alot, or could he just be moving a lot when I lay down and Iam not moving around as much and I focus on him moving more because in the day time I Know he moves but I really cant feel it because I am moving also. Could he tell? Weird question but hey I must know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All the movement in the daytime rocks him to sleep.. and once its quiet he wants to know whats going on ... my little girl was the same way after dinner she thought it was time to party... maybe you could try relaxing more in the day time or if he gets up kicking at night maybe try walking around or .. sex ( that rocked my baby to sleep) or a little exersice... its not reccomended to exercise before bed but if your not getting any sleep anyways then why not try- good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• babies dont know when its day or night whether theyre in the womb or out. they just have their own schedule that they make on their own it has nothing to do with them knowing the time of day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009