When did you first notice your son liked girls and how did he say/show it?

I was getting my hair done and the salon I go to always has fashion show programs running on their flat screen TV's. The last time I got my hair done, my 4 yo son was watching a bikini fashion show and under his breath he said, "oh, that's niiice, that's niiiice". I asked him what he said and he said, "Mom, don't talk loud, I don't want anyone to hear me!".

ericadrian

Asked by ericadrian at 3:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let a blonde walk in the room and my sons face will turn just as red and he will sneak over close to her, he has done this since 3-4 years of age, it is so cute to watch him
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son was a lil heartbreaker since kindergarten. I'm sure he would've started in pre-school if he would've went. He's 8 now and has girls calling him on the phone everyday after school. I had to put a limit on that!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son is 3 and all the girls like him already!!!! He's a ladies' man definately. He just flashes them his smile and he's got them for life.LOL
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009