Right or Wrong? Am i over reacting by feeling all emotional and hurt?

So I know my hormones are crazy so i'm not sure if i'm over reacting or not but tonight my husband and I were at my parents house & my dad showed my husband this cute JCpennies commercial stayoutofthedoghouse.com or something and later that night I was talking to my grandma & told her she could come up anytime to visit because she's loosing her job & i know shes alone and i knocould use support & he told my dad he thought of something that would get him in the dog house & i asked and he wouldn't tell me but he showed my dad on his phone & my dad agreed then he showed my dad's boyfriend (still wouldn't tell me) so i took the phone from him and it said for someone not paying rent it is easy to invite someone to stay or something along those lines & I just had a baby 2 and a half months ago, i'm going to school full time starting the 30th and we get food stamps and wic from me and i've tried getting a job but there are none. So?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like he got a little offended because you didn't discuss it with him about her coming to stay. No offense, I would feel that way too if I were him. It sounds like you guys are struggling and he feels like she might add to the financial problems if she came. Still, he shouldn't have said something like that to your dad and embarrass you like that, and you should tell him how it made you feel.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Cont. I just watched this tyra show about having standards and picking someone that respects you, and i know he does, i know he just says stupid things sometimes because he's a guy but i can't get over feeling like, this is my husband, i'm suppose to be his wife, and he feels like or thinks that i'm just someone he pays rent for.. and i felt so embarrased that he like said it in front of my dad.. it just feels like he should be thinking more of me if he's suppose to be my best friend and husband
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree with pp. You both are in the wrong. You don't have anybody come to stay with you with out talking to your spouse first. Men today think that women should pay their own way, which is totaly wrong. Women should help financially if they can but the kids are the top priority of the woman. Supporting should be the top priority for the man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2009