Are you happily married but fat and miserable?

I have to admit Im very FAT about over 200 pounds !! but I never really had a prob with dates , I guess because I have a pretty face and decent personality but since hes been in my life Im having a hard time dieting, I just love to spend time with him by enjoying meals together. What can I do to break this cycle and start losing some pounds?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I started using apple cider vinger for a quick and easy diet i was losing weight every week it works pretty good i drank some with grape juice before i ate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• The Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar is wonderful.
    Have you talked to your dh/bf about this? Maybe you could come up with a physical activity for the two of you to do together, even if it is just walking. Also, don't stop enjoying meals together but maybe prepare healthier meals together & then sit to enjoy them. Cut back on your portions just a little at a time, which will not be hard especially if you use the Bragg's. Keep having fun with him but try different ways. Hang in there.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 5:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had the same problem. My dh as always been at a healthy weight as are my children. 5 weeks ago I weighed 185. I started weight watchers and am now 174. I still eat with my family I just watch my points, and he is completely supportive because he knows what it means to me.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Being fat is usually healthier than dieting. Just eat healthy and exercise, maybe play racket ball or tennis with DH or take walks in the park to keep fit...and let your body be what it is. Skinny and fit are not necessarily synonymous. Remember also that he likes you the way you are...and so would many others. It is your personality more than anything that draws people to you.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 7:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• haha its hard, i weighed 220 as of last week (but it was my first week on WW and maybe i lost this week) and i think you just have to want it. i got down to 205 post partum then went right back up, this time i am determined. its a good thing to document your journey with pictures
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I just fell below the 300 lbs mark last week. My highest weight was 302 lbs, so I have lost about 10 lbs in 4 weeks.

DH and I have got on the ball together. We take the kids walking, we look up recipes together, we shop together, we cook together. We spend quality time with each other while getting healthy. Our relationship has improved on so many levels. We focus on each other and our hobbies now rather than food.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2009