Career?

There are so many things I want to do, I can't pick one, and I need to fast.. any suggestions on things that could point me into one direction or the other?

Right now i'm about to start college full time again, online thankfully.. i have a 2 and a half month old and i'm so nervous that i won't be able to do it all.. especially when i feel like i'm going to miss something.. i would rather take a nap on the couch with her or sit and talk and make her smile then do work.. i'm so stressed out for the summer term when i will actually have to leave her at day care.. how do you get over feeling like your heart is getting torn from your chest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• just understand you are sacrificing being with her 24/7 right now to obtain the knowledge and credentials for a career which will provide both you and her with great support for life! You are doing the right thing hun
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I felt like that too. Luckily I found a business I can do from home so I could stay home with my kids. It's legit and backed by the BBB. If you want to check out a free web seminar check out http://www.team2succeed.com/positive
    vfuemmel

Answer by vfuemmel at 3:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009