dreams

okay so when i was growing up there was this guy that lived across the street from me and I always thought he was so cute and got these crazy feelings when I seen him. From 5th grade up to graduation year in high school I still had the same feelings..always had dreams about him just being my boyfriend and being close with me. Well..now I am married and have a baby..and keep finding myself dreaming about this guy. I heard he is about to get married. But I have this rush of feelings that are so confusing. I just would like to know what you think.....I tried to pursue him a few times threw the years but he was always too quiet and shy and vice versa.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Grow up & quit childish fantasies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• What your experiencing isnt that unusual. He was a large part of your life for sometime. Now your married and have all these responsiblities, of course your going to dream. Sometimes thats what keeps us sane is dreaming of things we know we could never do.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i had a large crush but finally let it go to the back of my mind and the feelings went with it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Anon :01, does it make you feel mature to tell someone to grow up? These feelings she's having aren't immature. If you don't have any advice worth giving, don't answer.

I agree, these kinds of things aren't uncommon. You had an emotional attachment to him, and since nothing ever happened, you didn't get any closure. Maybe you should contact him, and tell him congratulations, and wish him luck!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2009