question about fetal heart rate

this is my 2nd baby my last preganncy was 3 years ago so i kinda forgot some of the nlittle details and stuff.. anyways all the Hbs were in the normal range but seem to be increasing rapildy at 7 weeks it was 136 at 9 it was 147 and at 10.5 weeks it was 164.. is it normal for a HB to increase this rapidly? drs dont seem worried but I am a mommy mommies worry

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont know if it is the same or normal but my babies hb keeps decreasing and like yours the drs say it is normal but i worry too. sorry im not much help but just try not to stress. but i know what your going threw.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes this is perfectly normal. It will continue to change for a while
    amb_josh

Answer by amb_josh at 9:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes it's normal and once you get closer to your due date the heartbeat will decrease.

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 9:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• fetal heartrates can go anywhere from the 140s to 160s. you're ok momma!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009