Oh my gosh, too early!! That's great you're ready... I still felt like I was going to die at this point with my emergency c-section... But it isn't safe. I'd wait until your 6 week postpartum appt. Or at least wait another week or 2. If you went into labor and had any dilation at all, you could be at risk for a uterine infection. A friend of mine had sex at 2 weeks pp and ended up hospitalized.
I would also suggest waiting at least 6 weeks, You can get a really bad infection. also, be careful not to do too much. I made that mistake thinking I was ready to do more than I was and my incision opened and I got a horrible infection which they needed to reopen and put drains in. It was extremely painful and set me back at least six weeks.