Do you shave down there?

Why or why not? If so, do you just shave your bikini line, most of it, or all of it? I personally shave it all 'cause it's easier than trying to keep it shaped nicely, and I like the smooth feeling.

quirkymama

Asked by quirkymama at 8:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I normally shave all and then just keep it trimmed down low for a while... and for the why... I just feel totally nasty if the patch gets all bushy. :P
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i shave all but a small patch at the top, the rest is smooth but sometimes i wonder why its not like my dh is there for me im like #4 on the list, work, after work beer ,friends but i feel cleaner. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I shave my bikini line mostly. But, i'm thinking about shaving it all off. I'm scared too.
    Doesn't it hurt/itch when it grows? Or do you have to shave like everyday?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I shave partial because i get a rash if i shave all
    TEACHERSHELPER

Answer by TEACHERSHELPER at 8:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• never did before i got with my honey, now i can,t stand to be all bushy, besides that old man don,t get hair when he nibbles on my gril, he even lets me trim his bush short so i get the same treatment as he does no hair beeter head, my honey likes to keep his girl happy munch munch love it bald & beauitful nothing like it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i shave it all off. i used to take the time to keep it all trimmed and neat and pretty.. but its just so much easier to just shave it all off and keep up with it that way.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• mamaada, I have never had a problem with it itching or hurting as it grows; I guess if you have sensitive skin you might. If you want to be really smooth all the time you do need to shave it every day, in my experience (I definitely don't always get around to that, so I get stubbly at times.) But you can get away with shaving every other day - at least I can.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 8:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i shave mostly all of it and what i dont shave i keep it trimmed i hate seeing it bushy its nasty
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think here is a good reason for having hair there--it is there for a reason just like we have fingernails to protect the ends of our fingers, toenails too. If God makes us that way.......then you should keep it that way. Then too,it might cause problems to shave. Cuts and nicks could cause an infection and you sure don't want that,do you? (I don't think it looks sexy to shave it. Then you look like a 4 year old girl and that's perverted.)Nature has a good reason for everything ....I never shave. Its not nasty if you keep clean with a shower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm on my way to shave it off; I just can't stand the bushy-bushy----NASTY!!!
    mslaurie65

Answer by mslaurie65 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009