• In the Spotlight:

ink pen

how do i get it out of my childs clothes

MyGodSent

Asked by MyGodSent at 9:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've used gojo hand cleaner before and got it out. You can get it at any auto parts store.
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 9:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If the stain just happened use rubbing alcohol and blot up and down each time using a different part of the cloth don't rub it the alcohol is supposed to break up the ink don't drench it with the alcohol either this will cause it to spread possibly, also depending on where the stain is you may have to sew on some patches or iron on's, also another thing to try and this has worked for me is if it is a ball point pen ink spray hairspray onit and wash with cold water you may have to do this a couple of times hope this helps
    GaijesMom

Answer by GaijesMom at 9:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Just plain Huggies wipes. My fiance drew on me with permanent marker and got some on my jeans one time and Huggies wipes took it right out. I've also gotten plenty of stains out of my sons clothes using his wipes.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Its not coming out. Seriously. Some things might lighten it but ink never comes out completely. Throw it away and keep the pens out of reach.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 10:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ya know i was asking for help not any smart ass remarks thanks
    MyGodSent

Answer by MyGodSent at 10:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have had lots of luck with baby oxy clean...you can get it at babies r us, not sure where else though. Also, if I have time to get to a stain right away I like the Dreft spray on stain remover.
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• baking soda and water works for us
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009