17 & counting . quick question.

I dont watch the show very often but i was able to catch it last night. Its the one where they went to El Salvador (i was in tears!).
I noticed that 2 people where always hugging/ had their arms around each other--is that the oldest son & maybe his wife?
At first I thought oh cute bro & sister are close... but by the end of the show I was HOPING they where not brother & sister cause they are ALWAYS touching! lol...
Anyone know who they where?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The oldest boy is married to the blond curly haired girl. I started to watch that episode last night but got bored with the first 5 minutes lol I usually watch all the new ones, Jon & Kate Plus 8, 17 kids & counting, Table for 12, and Little People Big World but there's some I just can't pay attention to.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• One of the older boys did just get married.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yep they are married
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ok thats good to know! I thought they would introduce her or something, cause while watching the show they just talk about taking the older kids.. nothing about a wife or anything coming too.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2009