OUCH! Why am I still in pain?! make it go away!

So Monday I went on the eliptical for only a few minutes & when I got off I thought id fall on my face lol... the muscle that runs down the front of your leg to your knee just felt like jelly!
Well Tuesday I was really sore. So we skipped the Gym & just did a little walking while shoping.
And then today- Wednesday!! IM still in pain! It actually feels like its getting worse!
Whats going on! Ive worked out pretty hard in the past & never felt this! Am I really that bad out of shape! ? UGH...

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• you may have pulled the muscle. I know usually when I have an injury, its not the day after that feels worst, its 2 days after. You can always go to the doc... at least it would ease your mind! Good Luck!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• well i put some ice on it but today- thurs. im still not able to bend to sit/ stand/ ect... but i do feel improvements. Im hoping i dont need to go to the dr. we dont have the money!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009