As a conservative, are you willing to stand up to Obama?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29867937/
TaxDayTeaParty.com and AmericanSolutions.com
Please, if you are an Independent or a Libertarian, do something today to stop this massive spending by our Democratic ruled Government.
What this Government is now doing to our kids and it's citizens is unconstitutional and unsurmountable. We are T axed E nough A lready.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• As conservative Republicans we will stand up to Obama and the way to do this is to have rallys, throw tea parties, make sure you are armed, and most of all get every one out of government that is ruining people's lives. Vote the democrats out of office and run Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank out. Get rid of Obama and Geitner. Oppose all of their big spending and force them to back off. That is what elections are for. Don't vote 3rd parties who have no way to win. Elect someone who can destroy the corruption and greed.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am, I have, and I will CONTINUE to voice my opposition to Obama. STRICTLY because I do not agree with where he is taking our country!

I seem to remember liberals saying in opposition to Bush..."Dissent is Patriotic."

So I plan on being Patriotic too!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• As a liberal I am ready to stand UP for Obama.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm standing UP for Obama.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 10:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I really believe that at some point, Americans will have had enough of Obama.

Eventually, someone will catch him up in something, and I'm sure that plenty of people w/ lots of money are looking nonstop and will eventually be able to say,"Gottcha!
    A coalition of millionaires who don't want to take their money and run to another country.
    Not everyone sits around just waiting for life to happen to them.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• As a human I stand up to anyone who is not doing the right thing. I am a Republican but voted for Clinton I was happy with some things he did but disappointed in the fact he screwed over our military and made us weak in the eyes of the world. I like that Obama is for education and agree with him on that but when it comes to the economy I am not supporting the chaos and larger government. We had a Republican who spent and fiscally was a Democrat for 8 years we now have a Democrat who will spend like a Socialist I cannot support that at all. We are in serious trouble and it pains me to see it all go down. I will be fine I have the money to survive this even if Obama takes have I will be OK but many will not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• How about you all move then? Will that make you happy?
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am hoping to a have a tea party near me to attend. I am so proud of the mamas in Florida!
    TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 11:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes, I can only attend so many meetings because of work, but Yes, we do all that we can locally to get more Republicans in offices and donate to local Republican parties campaigns. In only 65 days I am very surprised at how much outrage and anger and protesting is going on against Obama and this government in general. The people are pissed I would say.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We want to help Obama move back to Chicago where he belongs.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009