Have my mom edible arrangement coming to her house"sometime before 5pm. Friday" what story might I tell her to keep her at her house so I don't end up paying for another delivery??

Becki.Nagy

Asked by Becki.Nagy at 9:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you just go over there and say that you'd like to spend the afternoon together. If she lives too far away then I am out of ideas...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I babysit during the day out of my home and her parents pick her up here, Thank u though!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 10:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• have your dad help (if they're still married). have him tell her that there's a phone call she needs to be there for or something.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• could you tell her that you are coming over about 5, then call at about 10 till and tell her you cant make it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• mom i think i accidentally sent a delivery to your house, not thinking (i was thinking about u when feeling out a form & put your addy!), could you be home around 5pm so if they ask for a signature!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah, tell her you are having a pkg sent there for someone else, a child or SO, and she needs to be there all day to get it. GL>
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• So.....did she stay home to receive her delivery? How did she like it? I hope it was delivered as beautifully as they show on tv.
    I would love to send one to my dearest friend, but they are so expensive. She also lives out in the boonies and I'm afraid the fruit would spoil on its way to her...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2009