Fighting with my Husband..

We're not doing so good. He slept on the couch last night. He says he knows I don't love him anymore. And the thing is, he's right. I'm tired of feeling like crap cuz of him. I have done nothing in my life but be his wife a mother to my kids. I sit here, day in and day out taking care of the kids.and he asks me "what do you do!?"And seems to think its ok to ask because he's not Saying straight out that he feels I do nothing! I wash the clothes hes wearing.I wash the dishes he eats off, i cook the food he eats, the kids are still ALIVE because of me.. How can he expect me to be greatful for "barely" paying the bills if he thinks I do NOTHING around here.. he's gotta be an idiot! I take care of his daughter, he never takes care of her and shes not even mine! I'll make sure she eats, but he just sends my kids to their room so he can eat! So he seems to think its ok to "imply" bad things about me, as long as he doesn't SAY them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd be tempted to put him in charge for a weekend and go away. Let him see first hand just how much you do all day long. Jerk.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i would say you are blessed to be able to stay home with the kids and not have to earn a living. It sounds that he has just as much responsibility as you. Try being nicer to each other, give the respect thing a try. You say you don't love him, that is obvious. What can he do right if you have given up?. He has given up. What answers are you looking for. It doesn't seem all that difficult to figure out that you two aren't even trying. There are two sides to every story.
    Anonymous