What you CANNOT find on the internet.... (Adult content)

So we had this argument going on. My friend, who isn't very savvy about the internet, said that you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on the internet at just a simple search. But I said no you can't.... some things are not so easy to find.... she said 'yeah name something you can't find on the WHOLE world wide web".... I thought for a minute... "you can't find porn with big ole fat men".... so we go looking. And guess what..... You REALLY can't find fat men porn! We're not interested other than now it's become a challenge. So she called last night and said she still was looking... I told her if we didn't find it on the first 1000 pages we aren't going to find it. So she issues this challenge..... last one to find it has to buy dinner for the other family! So, you all love me, I'm a CM right..... however gross, does this stuff exist on the big ole WWW or not? Help me out here..... she has a family of 9!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG right when I was about to give up I FOUND IT!!! Only one video, really really really lame, but I found it. I sure hope it's enough to get me a free dinner!!

Thanks girls... this was nauseating, and you were all troopers. Giggle Drops to all of you.!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Good Luck!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm not about to get viruses on my PC to find out, lol....sorry! Good luck to ya though!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• wow thats true i just searched a few pages and couldn't find it! hahaha
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• did u try diffrent words for fat? like obese?
    or how about searching "fat people fetish" or something like that.. I KNOW they have plus size woman, but dont know about men.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Maybe go to a porn site and search it... I'm not a fan of porn so I couldn't direct you anywhere specific, but maybe try a porn site and do a fetish search??? Good Luck!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• OP here

We tried: fat fetish, fat porn, fat men, fat man, big men, big beautiful men, tried outright questions on Google, like "Do fat men make porn movies" we found a couple of fat men wanting porn, but no actual porn with fat men in it.... we did not use the word Obese, guess we thought that was too politically correct for the porn industry. I'm LOL here, that's okay Renee... you don't have to try to find it. I was just wondering if someone already knew it existed and how to search for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• hmmm what about looking at adult catolog sites like adam and eve. or vidia mail ( think thats what its called ) or women love big men. but for you i hope you dont find it lol. so u can enjoy a dinner free of charge lol. let us know the out come.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• OP again

This is hilarious... I searched the term "obese men porn" and found a man boob contest on Howard Stern! OMG... I don't think the fat man porn thing exists at all...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ok one time my little sister used my laptop, and somehow she got a virus on it. So I was using it oneday (I was on cafemom!) and up pops this window with a tiny girl and a HUGE man I mean you couldn't even see the girl and yeah, so there is at least one video! I'm not about to go looking for it, I've gotten my laptop fixed since that happened (and forbid little sister to use it) but yes there is at least one video out there! Good luck with that lol!
    Bopples

Answer by Bopples at 10:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009