small chested women...

Have you ever bought the Victorias Secret Miracle Bra bikini? Did it make you chest appear much larger? what size bra do you normally wear? I wear a 34 A and need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have several, my biggest advice is to get one that you can tie around your neck. I have found that the miracle bra bathing suits that are just shaped like bras, the straps are really loose....and even tho I'm small up top, they don't really offer much support and push me up the way i need, unless I can control the straps. i guess it could be that I'm really small framed tho, so the straps are just too long for my narrow shoulders.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If i knew the answer to this i would be in Playboy.. LOL

Im right there with ya mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have small boobs too...I think they are fine and I wear a halter neck line bikini and love it...I wouldn't worry about big boobs people look great with little ones.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I wish I had your problem. (Small breasts). I wear a 36DD.Back about 20 some years ago. I was a 34B, I loved it. Didn't have to wear a bra,,or spend a lot of money on bras. Could wear tight shirts,without looking stupid. Those were the days!

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I've never tried that (I wear the same size) But I do like halter tops a lot.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am a 34B and haven't tried the miracle bra bikini but have tried the miracle bra and like it. I don't have a real issue with a smaller chest... I have enough to 'shove and slam' as I call it. LOL
    christykhudson

Answer by christykhudson at 10:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i wear 34D. like my size. they were smaller years back but they grew larger. i love my boobs soooo much
    sharonsweet

Answer by sharonsweet at 10:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009