Has your sex life ever become non-existent then come back?

We have situations, stresses, and are always tired. We have been together 8 years and for most of that time had a fabulous sex life. We have not had sex for several months. It has tapered off for a while. My husband doesn't seem to want me that way currently.

My question is not why, my question is: Have any of you ever had this happen and your sex life came back? Or does it never come back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, ours did come back. A lot of times when there are a lot of stresses going on, it's hard to really find the time, energy or sex drive to actually have sex. I would suggest talking about it and see if there is something you guys might do to get things back on track. In my case, it did come back. We were both so tired at the end of the day, we just didn't. It didn't mean we didn't love each other or that we had problems. But eventually, things settled down and it went back to normal. Talk about it though, it will help.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes ours came back too. I agree with talking about it, thats what we did, and i made the extra effort to be flirty and cute and irristable lol. It didn't take long before we were both interested again like normal. Best wishes!!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes, this happends to the best of us.. LOL Dont worry to much about it, give him time he"ll come around.. If you are wanting it just wear a nighty to bed, he will wake up...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When I became pregnant w/ twins, my husband would barely touch me. It hurt me deeply, and having people tell me that he was just stressed did not make feel any better. I was convinced he was having an affair. When the twins were born, they were crying all the time, and it was hard to deal with the work of having three kids to take care of-our first chld was still in diapers when the twins arrived. Bills would get paid, but he'd still fear the next bill would not be. He didn't talk to me like he used to. I finally went to some classes my church held, and I learned a lot of secrets about what a man needs in a wife. Most of them had nothing to do with sex, and once I did those things, our life together came back wonderfully. Not just our sex life, but he even talks to me more now than when we dated. We are like best friends, and it's been wonderful. I never saw it coming, I'll tell you that. I thought we were doomed.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 10:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• married 12 years here.And it did go away for the same reasons as yours.I tried to bring it back recently.By being spontaneous and such.He loved it, and I realized I was okay with out sex.I thought it would be fun again?Honestly, I'd rather get more sleep.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009