Do you trust??

So do you make friends and truly trust? Or wait to see how they are? Do you test?

Real life or internet doesnt matter

Got this from my buddy jodi post...
(sorry girl but the ANON brought up a point).. LOL

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• what do you mean? what did the anon say i forgot lol.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Trust takes time to develop and that goes for any type of relationship - friends or spouse. I do have some friends that I really trust with my life and my deepest secrets. But that trust took years to build. I don't test them, that is just playing a game in my opinion and not needed. I am pretty guarded for a while until I feel I can really open up and trust someone.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't give trust easily... it has to be earned and if I think they've shared something with someone, then yea, I will tell them something I've not told anyone else (true juicy stuff) and if I hear about it... then I know that person is the one that you enjoy hanging out with but when you want everyone to know something, tell them (we've all got one of them don't we?)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't really have any friends that I can trust in real life or on the net. Its just difficult for me to trust anyone anymore because one of my friends tried getting with my babys father after I told her how much I loved him. I can't trust him either bacause he's lied to me so much. the only person I trully rrust is my kid sister who is 2 years younger than me. I grew up with her so yeah I can trust her and she feels the same way about me.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't really trust.I act like I do to them.But I've been taken advantage of badly before.So I don't put up with anyones crap.But I act like a friend until they prove to me that they are not a good person.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009