Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shredded, raggy, stringy or what is it called?

so i want to look for those shredded dresses i actually dont know if they actually make such a thing but the sleeves are stringy and i would call it shredded i guess, the bottom is stringy too.

maybe you ladies have a link?
im looking for a dress not a shirt.


Asked by americansugar80 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 22 (12,423 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • The dress you are describing I would say "Fringe" but I don't know where you can find one.

    It sounds pretty though, you just got to keep shopping around. I hope you find your dress. GL

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

  • Not sure, but I do know what you are talking about.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

  • Shredded. I think Raquel Allegra does a lot like that.

    Answer by PaceMyself at 10:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2009