Spell check

I am not a great speller, but I will use the spell check whenever I can. But lately, when I go to use it, on CafeMom, my computer will freeze, kind of. I am not computer smart....I click on the mispelled word, and the options will apear, and I click on the correct one, and nothing. It stays there for like five minutes or until I decide I don't have the patience, and I turn the computer off. Is it my computer? If it is, what do I do with it? I can use other things on my computer, just not CafeMom until it finally decides to work for me.

McGregor

Asked by McGregor at 10:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Have you cleaned your cache and cookies lately? If not, you may want to try that. I know you said you are not "computer smart" so if you need help with it just let me know. (Unless of course, someone else can give you additional help first!)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009