When you get professional pictures taken, who do you go to?

I go to the picture people. They do a great job and the quality of the picture is wonderful. They are a little pricey, but you end up walking out of there with just about every picture they take because all of the pictures are so good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get my kids taken at least once a month. I usually just go to Wal-Mart...sometimes to Sears or J.C. Penny. If they have a special on a package at our Olan Mills I will go there. If you ONLY buy the advertised special, it doesn't cost much, maybe $10. That way if I don't really like the pictures, I'm not out a lot of money. Plus, with me liking to get them taken so much, I don't want to spend a fortune every time.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Target! We get a lot of pictures for short money and they come out fabulous every time!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Kiddie Kandids.
    We love all the pictures they've done for us and we can get the exact picture sizes we need without having tons of leftovers like when we went to Walmart.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes, Target. Went there for my first son's communion four years ago and going there again for my other son's communion in may. THe pictures are nice.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009