scared to not be pregnant.

So I'm coming to the end of my first pregnancy...I'm super excited to meet my son, but at the same time I've been pregnant for so long I don't know how I'm going to react to not being pregnant. I've absolutly loved being pregnant and I want more children but just not any time soon. I'm just worried that I'm not going to know how to act not pregnant. =S

gettingfat89

Asked by gettingfat89 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was kinda the same way but after you have teh baby all you think about is the baby you don't have time to think about not being pregnant ahha
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You'll be fine. You'll have no time to worry about not being pregnant and taking care of your new baby! I enjoyed preganacy also. But, I enjoy them out much more.LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm almost in my second trimester and I feel the same way, what am I going to do when my squishy isn't kicking me and I get play fetch with im with the flashlight and this is my one and only pregnancy I'm getting a little scared I might have postpartum after this because I will miss it so much
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• =[ yeah i was in labor lastnight and the doctors said i would have my daughter this morning but everything stopped...i got SUPER excited...but now im just let down =[

and i know exactly how you feel! being pregnant is amazing, but i wanna meet my kid =p
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009