I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend...

This is my first time to give a babyshower and I need some ideas please. She is having a boy and wants to do a John Deere theme for the baby shower. I have found invitations for the shower already but I am looking for cute inexpensive ideas...

aidengrant07

Asked by aidengrant07 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For a table centerpiece, you could get a tractor toy, and have a doll sitting at the wheel driving. i just googled John Deere party supplies...a ton of stuff came up. Even if you don't want to spend the money on like the name brand stuff, just looking at it might give you some great ideas. Good luck.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You can find all sorts of John Deere toys at various stores.
    You could get cheap farm equipment, maybe a toy farmer and use them as centerpieces.
    You could do a yellow cake with green frosting(and yellow writing).

As for giveaway gifts(if you are doing games) you could do little handkerchiefs(cuz farmers always seem to have them around their heads or necks).

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2009