*every* morning I wake up at 4 or 5 (usually 5 on the dot) to pee.. this has been going on for about 2 weeks. What is wrong wtih me! LOL

I pee before I go to bed, I don't drink anything for at least 30 minutes before bed. It gets so annoying. Never fails. I always wake up at the same time to pee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• Nothing is wrong with you! LOL. I do the same thing every freaking morning. MY dh does too. We must be getting old and our bladders can't hold that much pee anymore.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• omg it sucks and is so annoying. if i don't get up i feel like im going to explode and get nauseated if i don't. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I know how you feel. This is funny...but sometimes my Dh likes to spoon me in the am. And i'm like hold on I have to Pee!!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009