• In the Spotlight:

What kind of seafood do you like?

I love fried shrimp...yummy

But I have never tried "Lobster" or crawdads (crawfish). What does that taste like?

I hear the crawdads you have to suck their heads but I also hear they are delicious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Crawdads? LOL. Don't see those in these parts. My absolute favorite is king crab legs, but I love steamed clams too.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• FISH, CRAB, SHRIMP, LOBSTER
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 11:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I like all types of seafood.. fish shellfish, crab, Lobster,calamari.

Answer by louise2 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• crab cakes and crab legs...yummyy...you just made me hungry :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I like shrimp, lobster and crablegs
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I love lobster. It's so rich tasting, espescially dipped in butter. Try it. lobster bisque soup is good too.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lobster is my favorite.. oo and crab legs!! mm im so hungry thinking about seafood now.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I like lobster, crab legs, crawdads/craw fish (you don't HAVE to suck the heads you can just eat the rest of it), fish, and scallops. I LOVE calamari but the last few times I have eaten it (from DIFFERENT restaurants) I have gotten VERY ill so I think I'm developing an allergy. I've NEVER had oysters, just can't bring myself to do those. I grew up having fish fries with the family and all the men would buy a bushel, shuck them and eat them off the half shell (UGH). I really like sushi too, I just don't particularly like to know what's in it until AFTER I eat it LOL

Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Shrimp, crawfish, oysters, fish. Crawfish season is coming up....I can't wait! I only like seafood prepared in southern states, or southern louisiana to be specific, we have Zateran's seafood boil. It makes all seafood perfectally seasoned. I've tried lobster before and thought it was nasty, has no taste at all, compared to the seafood we prepare.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 12:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• CRAB LEGS ARE MY FAV....i've tired lobster I like it it's just was to expensive for a little meat
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 6:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009