• In the Spotlight:

If you have a damaged toenail?

One that grew back bumpy not smooth but yet it grows very slow is there any hope for it to grow back flat and smooth by using some kind of medication. It is only one toenail that is this way. What can I do? And I don't have fungus on it either it just grew back ugly :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try filing it smooth and flat. I have a pinky toe nail like this. Thank god no one can see it. I file it smootha nd flat and then polish it with darker colors.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• http://www.earthclinic.com great site great info, all natural remedies. Good luck
    Heartprints143

Answer by Heartprints143 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have a thumb nail that got smashed in a door when I was like 2.. it grew back bumpy...and i havent been able to fix it. BUT my grandma just bought me these pills..i believe they are some sort of natural aloe pill.. anyways..i am supposed to stick the gel pill with a pin and rub some of the goo on my nail once or twice a day. I havent been doing it consistently yet, but it worked for her.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2009