• In the Spotlight:

Heartburn

Last night I had the worst heartburn, I couldn't even sleep!
What can I take to help with heartburn (I'm 11 weeks pregnant)

Deidra08

Asked by Deidra08 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tums or try like a mint gum. I didn't think the gum would help but it did. Also try not to eat too late at night.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Heartburn huh? happens alot...I drank alot of milk and that helped me but that was 5 years ago...might want to ask the doc to make sure there is probably something else you can take that would work better. good luck
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• when i was pregnant with my dd my mom suggested cinnamon. i bought cinnamon applesauce & it helped alot
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• dont eat too late. and if you have heartburn around bed time try sleeping sitting up.. well maybe not straight up but propped up. it helped me.. and i hope it helps you.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Celery! Surprising, but when I ran out of tums at midnight one time the celery saved the day!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 11:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You can buy cinnamon tablets..it also helps with circulation, diabetes, swollen feet, high blood pressure. Go to www.earthclinic.com all natural remedies. I love this site.
    Heartprints143

Answer by Heartprints143 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2009