Do you have the best husband in the world too?

He does just about everything to make me happy and buys me whatever to make me happy and pleasure me in ways to make me happy I mean he is just too much for me. I love it. And I love him. I can honestly say I am the luckiest girl in the world. I needed to brag alittle :)

Can you share your thoughts about your wonderful guy :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but I am glad he is working and not here so I don't have to look at him and hear his mouth bug me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He's pretty awesome. Of course, you know that now just because I said that, he'll be a complete @$$ when he gets home today, right?

CM doesn't allow enough characters for something like this. For example, though, a couple of weeks ago I came home with another man's name tattooed on my wrist... and he didn't divorce me LOL In fact, he helped me set up the appt.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Sometimes!! On Monday be brought me a card telling me how much he appreciated me and how much he loved me!!So I thought "oh I'm soo happy to have him" Then he pissed me off on Tuesday!! (I still feel i'm lucky to have him, but i'm still a lil pissed)
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes i feel like the luckiest woman in the world! He is amazing!
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 11:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No. he doesnt help me with anything and i have to beg him just to take the dog out. he doesnt even get me presents on our annv.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I DO!!! My husband is the most amazing man EVER!! Even when he's gone he makes sure that I know he loves me. He'll send me huge bouquets of flowers just for no reason other than to say he loves me. I get such sweet loving emails everyday. When he's home, he helps me so much with our kids and the house. He gives me the weekends "off"...which means he lets me sleep late, brings me breakfast in bed, cleans up and takes care of the kids. I love him sooooo much!!!
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes. My husband tries to give us everything we want and need, helps me around the house, respects my input, loves my brain and my body, and is just about perfect.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 11:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine is good but not the best. Good for you and cherish him. Really.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Just curious, what do you show or do for him and appreciate him for being the BEST? It works both ways. Make sure you compliment him, thank him for all he does for you. It is not a one way street. Do something special for him also. They love being pampered as well. Cook him his favorite meal. We must compliment them often too.
    Heartprints143

Answer by Heartprints143 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My husband is quite awesome. He is thoughtful, easygoing, loving, patient. He lets me be me. He supports my education and goals. he is absolutely wonderful.

I don't get to repay him often. he is at work quite often- but I make sure when he will be home for dinner that I make something special for him. He makes a lot mor emoney than me so buying him stuff doesn't make him happy... he'd rather i just be there for him to cuddle and watch movies...

I am lucky. I know this.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2009