Do you smoke marijuana?

How often? and do you think this makes you a bad parent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hear we go again, no one get caught up and start arguing. just ignore the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Do you drink and drive?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• my friend does every day and shes an amazing mother... shes a single working mom holding it down on her own, i admire her
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• She should put the 10 dollars she spends on it or how ever much it costs in a savings account for her kids collage and quit now that would be a real amazing mother

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• *eye roll*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am not trying to start anything when I say this, but would you really take that chance of getting your child taken away from you for doing that? I have smoked before and a couple times when my first was a few months old not around her or anything, but then I decided not to do it anymore because I didn't want to risk my child taken away from me if someone would report me or if for some reason a cop were to show up at my house and I was in the middle of doing that lol. My oldest will be 4 next month I haven't done it since she was about 4 maybe 8 months old. I don't want to do it anymore, that is something you do as teenagers once you get older it isn't fun anymore to me anyway lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• oh yeah, lets ignore the question! WHAT A SMART IDEA! Its just a question sheesh! If you dont want anything to do with it, then dont answer something stupid, YOU can ignore it but you dont have to tell others to ignore it!
    Anonymous

• Not since Ive been a parent, i think is is something most people outgrow if they tried it at all. To me it was a college thing and was for most of my friends..I only know a few people who still smoke it, and they engage in other behaviors I don't approve of either. Not judgin, just saying what Ive noticed. it is a respect thing..when kids grow up and find out their parents don't abide by laws what does that say to them?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• my husband smokes pot frequently, i should call cps on him and have him removed from my home because i hate him :>

*starts plotting*
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• On occasion. I am going to a music festival (adulsts only) in a few weekends, and i plan on smoking some then. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE SOME ADULT TIME! WOOO HOOO!!!

I probably only smoke it a few times a year. But when i do, I enjoy it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009