Appoligize

I have to appoligize to the anon mothers out there that I have upset last night. I did not mean to hurt others feelings and make them mad. I was just upset because alot of the anon people NOT ALL.... can be very rude and inconsiderate of others. I do understand alot more of why people put anon now after getting many messages why they do it. Today I have read alot of the anon answers and they all have been very kind and helpful. Again I am sorry and I should have not been pre judgemental. I am sorry.

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 11:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow. That's big of you.... I wasn't on last night. And I rarely, if ever, use the anon button... but you got a big heart and I commend you for that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Thank you for the your answer. I really didnt mean to upset everyone yesterday. I just felt angery because alot of the people that do use the anon button can be so harsh to other moms in cafemom. Alot of them are having hard times and just looking for advice or someone to lean on. and a simple little question they ask can become real ugly and harsh to some of the anon people that answer to the mom. There is a time and place for the anon.... I know that but I do feel that if your are just getting on as anon to answer the question harshly and being rude then maybe you should just not answer at all. I dont know. All I know is there are the ones that I understand why the go anon and others that I dont. I am just very sorry that I upset alot of people out there with my anon question last night. Again I am SORRY!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 11:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree it's very big of you. I think we get a bad rap when most aren't doing anything to deserve it! I don't know what you're talking about from last night, but the anon bashing goes on every day. So thank you.
    Anonymous