Anyone have ideas on where to put up flyers for my miche business?

I cannot sell products on websites (i.e. ebay, craigslist, etc...) but can put up flyers, and ask people to host home parties or order from me directly if they don't want to do a home show. I am recently unemployed and would really love to have some ideas on growing this business. THANKS

finallyamom40

Asked by finallyamom40 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi, Post your fliers anywhere and everywhere. Supermarkets, bulletin boards, college campus, doctor's offices, hospitals, coffee shops. Get permission first though. You can go door to door but do not place in mail box, that is illegal. Go to http://www.tbaandme.com and then go to my site http://www.worldofwinwin.com Easy program for stay at home Moms, children etc No age requirements and it is global. it is awesome..I'm living proof it works and works well.

any questions call me at 508 796 5240 or email me at Heartprints143@yahoo.com I'm eastern time zone. You need more than one stream of income so try mine with yours. Be in business for yourself and never have to have a Boss again. The only way to become wealthy is to own your own home based business. www.dedicated2yoursuccess.com for tax benefits of owning a home based biz. Good luck Sheila
    Heartprints143

Answer by Heartprints143 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I put flyers in the mall or Wal-Mart bathrooms. Our mall has several elevators I stick them in there. Above water fountains, dressing rooms, above changing tables, and at playgrounds. I have had a good response.
    Anonymous

• Can you sell at craft shows & expos? That is where I do a lot of business, book parties & recruit.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I can sell at craft shows & expos as long as we are the only booth selling our product at these shows, which shouldn't be a problem. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and will try putting flyers up at the mall and when I go shopping (I avoid Walmart like the plague however I may just have to suck it up and go to put up some flyers there).
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Public restrooms =) You have a captive audience for at least a few seconds LOL
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009