What does you child do that you find cute?

I asked this question yesterday but not many people replied.

My daughter growls. It is so cute. If you say something(although I dont think she understands she's only 9 months) she will growl at you. not all the time only when she feels like it. Or she's run around with her tounge hanging out of her mouth. its so cute

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 11:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sons (who are almost 21 & 19) still do this stupid thing just to make me laugh. They think that I think the thing is actually funny.... but really what makes me laugh is knowing they only do it to make me smile.... and that's as cute as it can be. There's something about knowing your child is totally focused on making you smile will melt your heart every time.

It came about from an old Nick show, don't remember the name; anyhow..... when I'm down one of them will always say "Hey Mom, Reeeeepair Man man man man man man" I can't help but giggle every time.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son is learning how to talk and it sounds so cute to hear him say things he couldn't a month ago! He'll say can i have some? and it comes out all cute! I'll have to remember how cute he sounds now when he's older and givin me attitude! Hopefully that will never happen...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• my daughter growls too, she puts her hands up by her face and growls, i dont know where she learned it but its too cute. and when she gets mad she crosses her arms, shakes her but walking away then turns and goes ...... ooooooooooo and squinches her face up before she finishes walking away, all the while shaking her little bum! oh its too cute... i could sit here all day lol. but i wont. hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My oldest, 11, she plays so well w/ the baby, that is cute.
    My seven year old twins, one will put both her legs in one side of a pair of pants the other in the other leg to make a 2 headed monster.
    The baby, 13 mos, gives really sweet hugs,c
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When DD throws tantrums she usually runs around in circles lol I think it is hillarious, but I try so hard not to laugh! Also when she's playing, she'll run the same five feet, back and forth back and forth. I have NO IDEA why she does this. The other day she was crawling around, but with her head on the floor going, "eeeee. eeeeeeee. eeeeeeeee." lol She's 16 months and I love this age because they're so funny (and wierd!) as toddlers!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son is 2 and when he wants something he offers a kiss or hug to get it. I LOVE him soooo much!!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I love watching my 8 year old son get so excited to see his baby cousin! He'll start making funny faces and doing baby talk while kissing him. I think that is so sweet! And he's really rough with his little brothers but when it comes to his little girl cousins, he knows he needs to be gentle and my heart melts when I watch him play with them and fuss over them.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 11:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son is 6 and he will come up and give me a kiss and say "My Darlin".
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Whenever my husband leaves for work, my 2 year old says: "Bye Dahddy! Uv you! Seatbelt!"

And when she watches Barney.. whenever the I Love You song comes on she runs over to me and hugs me until the song is over.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 12:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I love when my 3 year old says "Thank you so much" with the most serious look on his face!
    Anonymous