Does your husband believe you're morning sick?

My husband has always been way compassionate about me being so sick. But come to find out, some of my friends husbands don't believe morning sickness is real and that women are just milking it.

How does your husband feel about it/handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband believed it he witnessed it first hand several times. He felt bad for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I only really had nausea, no throwing up except when I brush my teeth, which really sucks. Anyway, my husband is cool about it. He doesn't baby me, but he was careful about not touching me around my stomach and stuff like that. My gassiness on the other hand, he acted like I was personally attacking him! LOL! Since the first trimester, though, my gassiness hasn't been as bad.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My husband had morning sickness right along with me...so yeah he believed it.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine couldn't deny it; we live in a one bedroom apartment...He said it scared him how loud it was, and everything made me throw up. Honestly, I sneezed one morning and made myself ill.
    Danniew09

Answer by Danniew09 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My husband thinks I fart on purpose, as part of getting back at him for getting me pregnant.... He will give me these god awful looks and tell me "Why do you do that? I can taste that!...cough,cough... You are the one that wanted to get pregnant! Why do you take it out on me?!?" He used to cough AND gag, but I threw up in bed one night, and he stopped doing that!

He's really good about it. When he comes home and the dishes from the night before are still in the sink, he knows its been a bit of a rough day for me, and he'll make dinner or we'll go out. He doesn't baby me, I still do the same things I did before I got pregnant, but somedays I don't do as much and he doesn't care about it. I feel so bad some days he goes to work all day and I feel like I sit at home all day and do nothing. But he's never said a mean thing about it.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My husband knows it's real. When I was preggo with Becka, he was home more and heard it/saw it. He knew how sick I was ( lost 13 lbs in 10 weeks). With this baby, he wasn't home as much: training and stuff, but he didn't dare say I was lying, he saw how sick I was and saw my weight loss and heard me throw up.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine's stupid. He only believes it if im ACTUALLY throwing up. if i just have nausea im faking it, and just want attention. hes a jerk sometimes but i love him!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009