What do you think is the hardest and most nerve racking age to raise a kid?

Meaning, at what age do you just have to talk yourself out of running into a wall with all the things that they do?
Baby?
Toddler?
School age?
Preteen?
Teen?
Adulthood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Babies they keep you up all night oh wait they get up just to cuddle with you!
    Toddlers- yeah toddlers they are into everything and always asking "WHY?" oh but those discoveries they make are so priceless!
    School age- One minute they LOVE PB&J the next they refuse to eat anything that was even in the same cupboard as the peanut butter, oh but they are so discovering themselves and how to make their own choices.
    Pre-teens 11 going on 31! Oh but they are finally old enough to leave alone for a little while so there is no more fighting to rip them away from what they are doing to go get milk and bread with a little complainer the whole way.
    Teens- IF WE BOTH SURVIVE THIS IT WILL BE A MIRACLE! Oh but there are those times when he shows what a good man he is turning into.
    Adults- this most be the easiest stage! Oh wait how many times have I gone crying to Daddy for help?.....
    I guess they are all tough in their own different way!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well my oldest is 5 and Ive avoided the wall since he was about 17 mths.
    So Id say toddler to preschool age LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'd say whatever age your child is currently. =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• All of them? All the stages have their challenges and sweet moments.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When you have to watch you kid walk away, then face your work. Waiting to find out if you taught your child how to be the kind of adult you wanted them to be.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 2:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think it just depends on whats going on with the child and their family. Right now Im having trouble with my almost 7 year old son who is adha with really bad fits and my almost 4 year old son also
    the3kidg

Answer by the3kidg at 2:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• toddlers ages 2 and 3. I love the cutness but kids are hard to deal with at that age.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009