a style question

i am very weird shapped.i have fairly skinny legs and arms.no boobs,but i have a belly which makes me look like i am pregnant cause i am fairly skinny everywhere else...what can i wear that will look normal on me. i cant wear those new full tops cause i look really pregnant.remember i am 50..(still havent got it together)i dont neccersarily dress my age i will dress younger but some things i just cant get away with?????

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like layers to hide a belly. A long cami with lace that comes atlease to the hips and a short sleeved shirt on top. You can dress cute and still dress your age. just don't wear stuff that is too revealing. Dress stuff up with jewelry to draw attention away from your belly. I prefer solids and avoid tiny prints.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• boy i just noticed my question got on here twice...i wonder how that happened...well maybe i will get twice the answers...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It might help you to find out what your body type is, and then dress for that body type. I subscribed to the Missus Smartypants style website and it's really helped me dress for my type (I am a type D). I also recommend the teez-her brand shirts--they have a built in panel that helps make your tummy look smaller. I found mine at Belk's here in NC, but you can google "teez-her" and find them in your area too. Good luck!
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 6:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well accentuate your good features, skinny legs? fitted blue jeans, a ruffled top (in style rigth now) so are sequined tops---all to hide the belly issue. Maybe a cardigan will look cute with the pair. and some heels. I can see it now, and you look smashing!!
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009