Do you like showdowns?

I love them :)

lonelymom911

Asked by lonelymom911 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• only if i win lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I like them. I don't really care if I win or not.
    Anonymous

• No!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Not a fan of them. I think it is odd judging babies on how they look and such. JMO.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't mind them, I don't care if I win or not; but that said, I do NOT care for other people making comments like what happened a few days ago. There was a mom on here who was told her baby was ugly. He isn't ugly, he's adorable. But the comment really hurt the mom and that is downright nasty.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah I like them. I think its fun to see everyones photos. I just put two in myself. And if/when I lose it doesnt really matter. I know my baby is the cutest baby in the world!! Lol, just like EVERY mom knows her baby is the cutest.
    And as for the other showdown areas, its all fun and games.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Oh and i wouldnt care if someone called me, baby, hot hubby or anyone in my pics ugly. I know its not true so who cares?!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009