Why is my face doing this!!!!?

Okay so like for the past three months... right before My period..which by the way im am three days later for... my face is breaking out soo bad! Not just like tiny little zits but like those big red ones that hurt!!! I have never had any acne problems before in my life! I wash my face daily sometimes even twice and it just depends on my mood if I wear make up or not. So im not caking the face with heavy fondation! I will be 24 in a few weeks... Has any one else had this problem? I did start using St. IVES apricot scrub..could this be it!? I feel so ugly :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I seem to have sensitive skin. I know I used the st ives apricot scrub before but I stopped for some reason. I just remember not liking it. I really liked clean and clear facial scrub. Good luck to ya!
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 12:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• That scrub actually has tiny bits of apricot seeds in it. It irritates your face. Everyone I know that uses it, hates it!
    Anonymous

• OP guess i need to chunk it in the trash..and hope that my face clears up :)
    Anonymous

• i do this too. i think its normal..
    brunettebilly

Answer by brunettebilly at 1:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Are you pregnant.. you said you were late right ?? I got HORRLBE acne when i first got pregnant that lasted about 3 weeks or so.. so, from like 3 weeks til 6 weeks pregnant.. it looked awful!
    Anonymous

• I, too, used to use the St. Ives but I stop using it because my face started filling all itchy & then started t break out worse. More than likely you need to discontinue use & use something else like Clean & Clear, Noxema, or some of the store brands that is good for acne.
    Magnolia96

Answer by Magnolia96 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Sometimes after you have children you skin just changes. It happens to a lot of people.
    Try the Clearskin line from Avon its less expensive than the stuff at the drug store but
    way more effective. Get the toner pads, face cleanser and Immediate spot treatment.
    Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping then give it a couple
    of days and your problem should be solved! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009