How can I lower the affects of morning sickness or fatigue?

I'm not throwing up but i feel nauseated after eating. I'm getting about 10 hours of sleep but am still exhausted all day.

IceBaby09

Asked by IceBaby09 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can use ginger to help with the nausea. Ginger snap cookies, ginger ale, ginger candy. It really does help. As for the fatigue...I don't know how to help you there. Unfortunately it is a major part of being pregnant. Once you're in your second trimester it does let up some, but then in your last trimester it gets really bad again because you are carrying an almost full term baby. Just try and get as much rest as you can before the baby is born.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 12:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• try eating smaller meals and not laying down for at least an hour after you eat, also try to take a nap during the day, or try doing yoga to boost your energy.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Half a unisom and i think its a B6 in the morning and at night... I've never done that, but I don't have bad nausea but a friend of mine said it worked wonders.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• they have these bands you can get at the pharmacy that r supposto help woth the sickness... I never used them i just puked over everyone... I even puked on moms bed lmao. Try eating crackers with nothing on them just plain saltines b4 gettin out of bed. it helps. for fatigue.... go for walks take lacey for a walk around a local park or something the more you walk not only the more engery u'll have but an easier delivery. get lost of pregnancy approved exercise walking every day for like an hr helps.
    AidenJaice12708

Answer by AidenJaice12708 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009