him or the other guy

I am in a relationship with the father of my daugher..but i cheated on him when i was 5 month pregnant. i know it was a really bad mistake. I told him what happen and he left me. I deserved everything. He told me hated me didnt want to talk to ever again. Im pregnant with his daughter. He never showed me the attention i needed. He was always busy. Now we are better but I have issues trusting him. I cheated on him and I have a problem with trusting him. I feel since i urt him hes gonna hurt me more than he did before. Now the guy i cheated on him with is still callin me he tells me he loves me. he does the things my bf doesnt. I try not to deal with the other guy but i cant help myself i feel needed when it comes to him. he shows me attention. he listens to me. i tell my bf but he doesn pay attention enough to listen and understand me. What should i do. leave my bf for the other guy or leave the other guy alone and give my bf a

jaybaby101

Asked by jaybaby101 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• who are you in love with?
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It's really unfortunate that he treated you like that and didnt give you enough attention, And I can understand because I love attention from my DH. I think you should give him another chance, and it's probably best for your little miss, I think in a relationship it's very important that you let eachother know how your feeling, it's not always easy but you will have a better relationship if you do. Just let him know your want more affection, Im sure hell understand! Good Luck, feel free to add me if you want! :)
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 12:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think you should leave them both alone..Get out of the relationship your in. Drop the other guy.Think of your baby and try to get your life straight before you get into another relationship.

Answer by louise2 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Follow your heart, try to get away from both of them for a while and see what your heart feels. You can't have your cake and eat it to, unless you want people to get hurt. If it's attention you desire and you know you can't get it from your current bf talk to him about it, (don't mention the other guy)
    Sometimes your situation becomes an addiction, believe me I know. When someone makes you feel so good about yourself you feel high on life but do you think this feeling will last if you choose the "other guy". or is it just fresh and exciting right now??
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If you're not completely happy in the relationship you're in now than why stay? yeah you have a daughter with him but that doesnt mean stay with him JUST BECAUSE of that I think thats the biggest mistake most women make you need to do what makes you happy because if momma aint happy aint nobody happy and that means your daughter. I would write down all the pros and cons about your current relationship but keep in mind there is not one relationship where you wont have to work at it they are all hard!! if you truly love your BF work through this and leave the other guy alone
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think you should just be the best mom in the world to the new baby for now.And work on your and your daughters happiness.Everything else will fall into place in time.All men do is complicate everything
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• well that fact that you see there is a problem is your first step, sounds like to me you want to be with the other guy, and you almost feel soory for the child's father, and with him because he's giving you antehr chance, if you don't trust him why are you with him? if you have feelings for the other guy and he makes you ahppy, why not free yourself and be happy, don't keep holding on and your heart is some where else you are not being far to either men and most importantly yourself, the fact that the other man is an option and you are not just focused and the child's father means you are ready to move on, it's o.k to want to be with the pther guy just don't keep leading teh them on even if you don't sleep with other guy, mentally you are your feelings are some where else. good luck find some happiness don't be afraid to love him, and don't feel bad, enjoy!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i love my bf but the opther guy does wat i need. my bf does but he does it in his own way he doesnt ask me he just does wat he think is right and doesnt ask if its okay. i tell him everythin and its not because of our daughter im with him its because i love him but i still need more
    jaybaby101

Answer by jaybaby101 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• you look like rihanna, sorry i had to point it out!
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 5:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009