Would you like to list your pet peeves here?

Go ahead, vent, as moms it is best to do it here. Have fun.
Mine is my husband saying, "when are you going to clean the house?'
Excuse me, I have two jobs and 4 kids, when I get good and ready.
I think he does it to hear me sass him.

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 12:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son "pops" his thumbnail off his upper teeth.... makes me crazy. I can hear it two rooms away and I always yell "Stop it ! "

My dad-gum neighbors who fight all the time! They are outside fighting RIGHT NOW!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• smacking lips when eating!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• sticky caps
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ria I agree with you,or crunching,rattling ice,snoring,tapping feet,bag rattling.I have extra sensitive nerves
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ppl who think they can just get away with crap and look down on others for doing the samething.. Its not right... PLUS i was fn sick lastnight, my hubby had me feed the kids, put them to bed before i could go lay down. Cause he was stress well fu buddy i felt like i was dieing, why in the crap cant he help.. Why when he is askd does he take it out on the boys.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH im so pissed about this.. Anyhoo thanx mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Empty ice trays and no ice!
    JanMarie225

Answer by JanMarie225 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm a single mom and trying to find someone that is worth being around...I hate how they are all after sex and think I don't know that! I hate men who constantly baby talk and the ones that are so far up their mothers butts you don't know where they stop and their mother begins! I hate men who completely dominate conversation and say how right they are. But I'm not bitter ;) LMAO! Thanks for the place to vent :)
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• hottmama I feel you there! My hubby did help about like regular, but this morning when it was time to take the twins to daycare, he acted like I was asking the world of him! I'm sorry, but I can barely breathe, swallow, or anything else for that matter! It made me so mad! I also can't stand smacking or people who make odd noises for no reason other than to get attention!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Chewing with your mouth open or talking with your mouth full.
    Nails on chalkboards.
    Ear piercing screeching.
    Saying one thing and doing another is a BIG one for me. If you say you are going to do something...then do it!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• People who start a sentence with "methinks"
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009