Odd question but help

So I got out of the shower, and I was doing my make up, and i noticed that i have hair above my lip! I am thinking to my self how can this be im not a guy. I was reading that it could be a sign of pregnancy is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be. Or aging. I wouldn't count on it being a surefire sign though.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about a sign of pregnancy.. but are your periods regular? And this questions may sound crazy.. but are you "apple shaped"... it could just be that you have hair there.. Most women do.. but I have PCOS .. and that is what that causes.. excess hair growth, in places that you woudln't ordinarily have. If you have regular periods, then maybe it's nothing.. but if you don't.. might want to get checked.. PCOS is polycystic ovary syndrome.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• haha yah those stray hairs are great aren't they...guess time will tell..good luck!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Usually but it happens later on in pregnancy with a boy because of his testosterone running trough your veins..Hope that helped..

ann202124

Answer by ann202124 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• hmm then whats wrong with me...ive always had a hariy lip its when i get nipple hair i worry
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009