Playgroups

Anyone know of a playgroup in the Houston/Katy area of Texas. My baby is 6 months and I have been looking but cant find anything for us in the area.

KeagansMom08

Asked by KeagansMom08 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No I don't, but I did find my playground on cafemom. Try doing a search in the group section for your city and something is bond to pop up. If not, then creat one. =]
    Mommy2LPK

Answer by Mommy2LPK at 12:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• try meetup.com and search your area :) I found mine there
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't know about your area but I started a neighborhood plagroup in my subdivision. We have one each week and you can all meet at a park close by or we even take turns hosting at our homes.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• There are a few MOMS Clubs in your area. While this is a MOMS Club more than a kids club, most have age appropriate playgroups and some Moms only activities. You can excess their websites here www.momsclub.org

MOMS Club of Katy-Southeast
    MOMS Club of Houston-Far NW
    MOMS Club of Houston-The Woodlands
    MOMS Club of Houston-W/C-Spring Valley-North
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009