Do you think it's ok for your spouse to look at porn?

I have to be honest, I don't let porn in my house. I feel like if my husband is willing to look at naked girls online, what is going to stop him from doing that in real life, and then the next step is logically not just looking, but touching. Does anyone else feel this way? Because I guess I am old fashioned by believing that sexual innuendo of any kind should be kept in the marriage. I think that it's wrong for my husband to be lusting after a woman other than me... yes we are Christians, and yes we believe that to look at another woman with lust is the same as commiting adultery. Anyway, I just saw a post about something like this and thought I would see if I am really that unusual in my thinking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Shoot im the one who signd him up for all his crap.. for a bday gift i got him the playboy subscrition.. i love me some porn in the house.. he keeps it where the kids wont see it, so im cool with that...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I really don't care about porn, playboy all that stuff. It doesn't bother me. I think you have to have trust in your relationship that he wouldn't let it go any farther than that.
    Anonymous

• The whole trust insecurity excuse is BS, plenty of women are secure trusting women who just don't want trash in their home period.

Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me.  I have never seen my husband watch porn and we have never watched it together, but I wouldn't be botheredif he did watch it. I think the only way it would bother me is if he had an obsession with it as to where he was watching it everyday and using that to have sex with me.

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 12:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I trust my husband completely but I don't allow porn in my home b/c his mind doesn't need to be going down those paths. I think it's innapropriate and trashy
    Anonymous

• Answered at 10:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 by: Anonymous
    The whole trust insecurity excuse is BS, plenty of women are secure trusting women who just don't want trash in their home period.

what is going to stop him from doing that in real life, and then the next step is logically not just looking, but touching
    Anonymous

• We don't have it in our home, because of how it portrays women.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Your feeling are your feeling and they are true...I feel the same way and so does my fiance. We both think porn is gross. There are so many woman that they do not care if porn is present with their husband or in their home and they will try to make you think different.
    If your husband is looking a what you stated, I would talk to him about it and don't allow him to push your feelings aside.
    Be true to yourself and your beliefs..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well, i'll admit i don't liek it because i'm insecure. It makes me wonder if he would prefer ME to look like those girls. and it makes me think that maybe if i did look & act like those girls that he would do it more
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You said you don't allow.. You have your DH wraped around your little finger/whipped.So your saying you know what your DH is doing all the time???So it is safe to say your DH never looks at porn ,or other women and never masterbates. You trust your DH, or your head is in the clouds.JMO

Answer by louise2 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009