do you......................WARNING VERY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT QUESTION!! DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM!! YOU WILL BE OFFENDED!!

Do any of you have husbands that like their butt licked? do you do it for him? I do it cause mine loves it so much. Just wondering if other women do this to!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• yep and the finger tip in is ...WOW!!! The prostate is there and it is like his G-spot and ...well if you ladies have ever had a gspot orgasm you know how GREAT it is! So the long answer is I like it and so does he! Not everytime but to switch it up once in a while...and we are both showered of course!
    onemoretime904

Answer by onemoretime904 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol no but I love gettin my licked.
    Anonymous

• i dont know if he likes it but if he does he better get a dog cuz i aint doing it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Sorry hun, but eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Anonymous

• yea i did it for my Hubs hed kill me if he knew i told he liked it. he even let me put the tip of my pinky in his butt when he came...he loved that and he does me too
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Tell him to get himself a dog,that is nasty.But if that's what turns you guys on then Lick On.
    Anonymous

• omg EVEN if he did he wouldn't have THAT desire fulfilled!

Anonymous

• jodi205!!! LOL!!! You crack me up!
    Anonymous

• lol anon im serious though
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine does like it, but i don't like doing it. I've tried it once, & i swear it didn't taste right. I'm thinking of buying him a vibrator so i don't have to go there w/ my own hands........lol, that would be funny if i bought him a butt vibrator...LOL!!!!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009