Who else here is a klutz?

So I get a slice of toast with jam on it and come into my computer room, sit down, and promptly drop the toast (naturally jam side down) on the keyboard! What a mess cleaning that up. Has anybody else done this or something similar? Tell us how coordinated you can be.

pagan_mama

Asked by pagan_mama at 12:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, I'm a total klutz and some days a little dizty too. I am always covered in bruises becasue I can not pass a door, corner, table or chair without bumping into it. I can't tell you how many times just this month I have had a drink sitting on the coffee table or night stand that I have knocked over. The list is endless, last summer getting out of my car I hit my head on the door so hard I gave myself a concussion and yes I had to go to the hospital because I knocked myself out cold. You know you hear women with abusive husbands always say they got a black from running into a door and no one ever really believes it, well my friends and family BELIEVE IT with me because they have seen me do it since I was a child.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lol I dropped a bagel on mine one time. I had to take off all of the keys to get the cream cheese out. THAT was fun. I do things like that all of the time.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I prefer to think of it as "coordination challenged." ;)
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Me me me!!! Totally a klutz. My keyboard disaster was a glass of milk.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If it had a corner, I hit it LOL.

Especially at stores where Im prone to turning too close and smack my shoulder into the corner of the shelves,etc.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Im forever hitting my back, shoulder, leg, knee etc on something. Just this morning I hit my breast on the corner of DDs crib. OW
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Dood, I'm such a klutz! I'm always whacking my noggin on open cupboard doors, tripping over the cat or dog or both, sloshing boiling noodle water on myself, you name it, I've tripped, fallen or hit myself on it. Recently, I accidentally dumped some water out of something I was unloading from the dishwasher, stepped right IN the puddle going for a towel and WOOP! Flat on my considerable ass. At Christmas, I hocked a reasonable loogey onto the patio while speeding from house to house, then coming BACK, I slipped on my OWN BOOGER and sprained my ankle. Yeah, not my best moment.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Oh Lord NO! I am not usually but every time I was...I was pregnant! I have 5 and my tubes are tied so no worries for me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• oh im such a klutz!! i am constantly bumping into things getting bruises. i actually just stubbed my toe like 2 minutes ago on the way into the kitchen.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm a walking accident waiting to happen....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009