what is a good dip to make?

We are having an all girls get together saturday night and i am in charge of making a dip. Any suggestions of something good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uncle Dan's dip mix....it's powdered and by the seasonings in your grocery store. Soooo good
    Anonymous

• I love sausage dip. One package Jimmy Dean (any variety), 2 cans of Rotel, 1 package of cream cheese. Cook and drain the sausage, put it in a casserole dish and add the Rotel and cream cheese. Pop it in the oven on 250 for about 10 minutes and stir it all up. Yummy.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• One bar of cream cheese (softened) mixed with one jar of cheese wiz (not the little tiny jar) and garlic powder to taste. Is more of a spread than a dip, but it is sooooo good! There is also a mexican dip stuff on the side of the old el paso refried beans that is really good!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Chicken wing dip, pizza dip, spinach and artichoke dip
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• 7 layer dip
    Oklahoma chili dip
    French Onion dip
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Buffalo chicken dip, Artichoke dip, Mexican dip, yum, I'm hungry =) I can give you recipes to any, just let me know!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Guacamole! Blend chopped tomato, diced garlic and fresh chopped cilantro with avacado. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Its one of my faves :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I make one calle Sombraro (sp) like the Mexican hat..dip. It has ground beef, katsup, chili powder, cheese slices and mashed up kidney beans...sooo good and warm.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My favorite dips to make for a party or game night are: Spinach dip, or hot artichoke and spinach dip. I serve each with tasty crackers or some toasted pitabread. Layered taco dip is a fav to. Serve with tortilla chips of course. YUM!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2009