sams club shoppers

is the mark memembers stuff good? i am haveing twins so its going to make my family go up to 6 and i am looking into getting sams club card and i was wondering about the paper plates, trash bags, paper towel, baby wipes, toilet paper. should i spend a little more and get the name brand or is mark good?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 1:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• Hi, I also have twins and two other kids and started shopping at Sams. I just bought the wipes and diapers and so far they are good.
    amandacatron

Answer by amandacatron at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I've actually only bought a few items from the members mark brand. So far everything seems to be the quality of the more expensive brands. I buy my diapers at Sams but I buy the Huggies brand. I haven't tried the cheaper ones. I know the Similac formula is cheaper and you get a bigger container. I actually converted to the Members Mark formula when my daughter was 9 months and she liked it just the same as Similac and it was a lot cheaper. I'm pretty sure the Members Mark items will be just as good as the more expensive brands. ~Melanie
    SAHMelanie

Answer by SAHMelanie at 1:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• we bought a huge roll of trash bags and they lasted months and we never had a problem with them.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Everything I've tried has been just fine. I especially like their big package of disinfecting wipes. Just as good, if not better than Lysol wipes, and you get more of them.
    Happy babies--happy shopping.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 12:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The trash bags are good and when they are old enough the cheap pull ups are too. As a matter of fact they are better then the regular pull ups. We only buy the Hefty brand plats though because you get more for a cheaper price then the Members Mark. But we love it. I have 5 kids so I know where you are coming from.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I've used the baby wipes. They're great. They are in those plastic bags w/ hard plastic dispensing top. I like them.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009