what did your child do to make your mouth drop?

we have a gun cabinet and the key to this gun cabinet is in another gun safe, well my 3 yr old went into are key draw and was playing with some old car keys so far he has found 4 keys that will open this gun cabinet, it doesn't go all the way in but it will unlock the lock.. Its Like OMG!!!! what did your child do that made your mouth drop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have a glass end table in our living room next to the couch, and I walked in one day to find her sitting on top of it. It is very sturdy so it isn't like she was going to break it, but my heart still stopped.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My 3 year old learned how to unlock his bedroom window and open it. It's pretty heavy and even I have to struggle to slide it open but yesterday I walked in to see him trying to throw his pillow out the window!
    Anonymous

• When The Boy was three, he asked the pediatrician if his brand-new baby sister had "Harley Quinn Icky-Osis" which is Three-Year-Old-Discovery-Channel-Addict for the condition "harlequin icthyosis". The pediatrician's mouth dropped open on that one. Last year when The Girl broke her arm and became besotted with her orthopedist, she told him that when she grew up she wanted to be "a real bone doctor and use saws to cut people's legs off and put in robot ones!" I think he fell for her a little bit when she said that.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My now 4 yr old son (he was 2 yrs old when he did this) crashed out desktop computer. We took it to be fixed but the guy could not figure out what was wrong with it and couldn't fix it. So we brought the computer back home and then my son hit a couple of buttons on the computer and fixed it himself. We now own a laptop that way we can put it up when we're not using it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When my oldest was 2 he always waved at people. Well he waved at this on lady and she didn't speak. She had on this black and white outfit. My son said "mommy look a cow ! Cow says moo!"
    The lady turned about 4 shades of red and I got the heck outta walmart.
    sgrbear

Answer by sgrbear at 2:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009